Thank you for your prayers and support throughout this journey. Last year was absolutely transformative for me.
While serving in Sweden: God uprooted my insecurities, taught me to love deeply, and took me to a place of intimacy with the Holy Spirit that I’ve never known. Ultimately, God made me a new person.
In doing so, He laid an international foundation for what I believe will be an international future.
So, what’s next?
I have prayed and sought God, met with my pastor and mentors, weighed my options and opportunities — and have decided to continue to travel, minister, and grow my nonprofit to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
It’s not a safe decision. But it’s the right decision.
Moving forward, I’ve partnered with Joel Bennett Ministries out of Sydney, Australia. Joel is a former pastor at Hillsong Church and has become a good friend and mentor.
What will we be doing?
- Preaching the Gospel — The foundation of everything we do is making a difference in people’s lives, for the better, in the name of Jesus.
- Teaching Leadership — Together we will be working with churches primarily in the US to help equip and empower leaders within the organizations to become more effective in leading and reaching people.
- Young Adult Discipleship & Development — Young adults are the hardest demographic to reach. As we’ve both had a grace in this area, we’re partnering with the local church to teach and implement strategies to reach this generation.
- Television & Music Festival Outreach — Recently we were approached by TBN to pitch a new television show that targets young adults. We’re currently at the drawing board and are expected to meet with them in February. We’re also working hand in hand with “Rock The Desert” in Midland, Texas in helping to have maximum impact for their 3 day music festival in August reaching upwards of 20,000 people.
- Missions & Human Trafficking — We’re currently in the contract stage of partnering with Compassion Int. to help sponsor babies, children, and young adults stricken with poverty. Already Compassion serves 1.8 million people in 25 different countries all through the vehicle of the local church. Another branch of our ministry is called, “Out of Harms Way” that focuses on raising awareness and finances to fight human trafficking. We’ve partnered with an organization in Tlaxcala, Mexico which is the hub for human trafficking in Central America.
How can you help?
Although I will be speaking and doing freelance web design on the side, much of what I’m doing is pioneering and unpaid. By giving a tax deductible gift to my 501(c)3 nonprofit you will help fund some basic ministry, travel, and communication needs associated with the ministry goals listed above.
My total expected 2018 budget is $11,000.
I’m looking to raise $5000 up front and to have reoccurring gifts totaling $500 a month. To see my current funding status click the link below.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support.