If you have known me very long you know that I love to read and I love to learn. But more than that, I love to have my thinking changed for the better. I’m a strong believer that information can only take you so far. But a renewed mind will pay dividends your entire life.
Oftentimes people ask me what my favorite books are. Or which have impacted me the most. This is my comprehensive list (in no particular order) of the books that have most challenged my thinking and shaped my theology.
- Culture of Honor by Danny Silk — Healthy Life Culture
- Keep Your Love On by Danny Silk — Healthy Relationships
- A Million Miles In A Thousand Years by Donald Miller — Living a Meaningful Life
- Heavy Rain by Kris Vallotton — Influencing Cultural Change
- Circle Maker by Mark Batterson — The Power of Prayer
- Driven By Eternity by John Bevere — Understanding Heaven and Hell
- Tale of Three Kings by Gene Edwards — Being a Good Follower
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell — Being a Good Leader
- The Right One by Jimmy Evans — Healthy Dating
- The Best Family In The World by Johannes Amritzer — Healthy Dating/Relationships
- Dream to Destiny by Robert Morris — Reaching Your Destiny
- The God I Never Knew by Robert Morris — Understanding The Holy Spirit
- Living A Life of Fire by Reinhard Bonnke — Revivalist Autobiography
- Death of a Guru by Rabi Maharaj — Ex Hindu Autobiography
- Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley — Church Culture
- The Blessed Church by Robert Morris — Church Culture
- Supernatural Ways of Royalty by Kris Vallotton — Identity in Christ
- Spirit Wars by Kris Vallotton — Understanding Spiritual Warfare
These are just a few of my favorite. What are some books that have shaped your thinking? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!