Here are 20 encouraging Bible verses!
1. 2 Corinthians 4:17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
2. Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
3. John 14:27 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
4. Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
5. Joshua 1:9 This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
6. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
7. Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
8. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.
9. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
10. Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
11. Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
12. John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
13. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
14. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
15. Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
16. 1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
17. Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.
18. Romans 8:31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
19. Luke 12:6-7 What is the price of five sparrows—two copper coins? Yet God does not forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
20. Philippians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
I hope this blog encouraged you! If so, feel free to share it on Facebook! Also, I’d love to hear your favorite encouraging Bible verse!